Take the Youth Survey
If you are between the ages of 10 and 17, we invite you to take the free Compass Youth Survey, a 13-minute quiz that will help you identify, understand, and strengthen the core abilities that help you thrive.
Together, these abilities work like a compass, helping you become the pilot of a meaningful, productive, and fulfilling life.
You have more control over your own development and growth than you may think! The personalized results from this research-based survey designed by psychologists will help you look at your strengths through a different lens. Ready for a promising perspective about yourself and your future?
Upon completion, you’ll receive results showing the core attributes you use most and least often–and how to strengthen them.
Young people your age created the document below. In their own words, it’s what they want from their families, schools and communities. Do you have a dream? The free guide you’ll receive after completing the Youth Survey will help you communicate the kind of support you want from others and help grow internal strengths that will last a lifetime.
- Get an overview of the surveys offered through Roots of Action.
- Read about the Family Surveys — taken by parents, grandparents, and guardians with a specific child in mind.
- Read about the Adult Survey for ages 18 and over.
- Find out how schools, nonprofits, and researchers can use our surveys to assess the positive development of youth and adults.
- Learn more about The Compass Advantage — the cornerstone framework for our research at Roots of Action.