Take the Adult Survey
If you are 18 years of age or over, we invite you to take the free Compass Adult Survey, a 13-minute quiz that will help you identify, understand, and strengthen the core abilities that help you thrive.
Whether you’re in college, working at a job, parenting, grandparenting, or living life without family nearby, you have the ability to grow and develop. In fact, research shows that humans can acquire new knowledge, cultivate self-awareness, innovate, and foster resilience right up until the end of our lives.
The personalized results from this research-based survey designed by psychologists will help you look at your strengths through a different lens. Upon completion, you’ll receive results showing the core abilities you use most and least often–and how to strengthen them.
If you are a mentor, parent, grandparent, or supportive adult in a child’s life, you’ll also receive insights on how to nurture these core strengths in young people.
- Get an overview of the surveys offered through Roots of Action.
- Read about the Family Surveys — taken by parents, grandparents, and guardians with a specific child in mind.
- Read about the Youth Survey for young people ages 10-17.
- Find out how schools, nonprofits, and researchers can use our surveys to assess the positive development of youth and adults.
- Learn more about The Compass Advantage — the cornerstone framework for our research at Roots of Action.